Group CBT for Menopause
6th, 13th, 20th & 27th July, 10.00am to 12.00pm
(Attendance to all sessions required)
Venue : Bab’yāmā Wellness Hub, 23 Castlegate, Berwick-upon-Tweed, TD15 1LF
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is a non-medical approach that can help you develop a range of coping strategies and mechanisms for things you struggle with in everyday life. It is particularly helpful during menopause, especially with hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia and anxiety. This course comprises:
4 x 2 hour sessions
Participants have to be able to commit to the 4 weeks being group therapy
Limited spaces early booking advised
Early bird offer — contact Ruth email@example.com for full details before 22nd June thereafter full price
1. Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, basics about menopausal symptoms from which participants could suffer that can be helped by CBT. Introduction to relaxation exercises as a coping method which is then revisited and developed over the next 5 weeks.
2. Stress management, improving wellbeing and identifying triggers.
3. Managing hot flushes using a cognitive behavioural approach.
4. Managing night sweats and improving sleep (part one).
5. Managing night sweats and improving sleep (part two).
6. Review and maintenance.
Contact details :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 07709 799718